Government Customer Service jobs in Banksia NSW
- Stronger Communities brings all government services targeted at achieving safe, just, inclusive and resilient communities under one roof.
- What we can offer you.
- At Sydney Trains, we encourage and value a diverse workforce that represents the customers we serve.
- The role requires substantial judgement and confidence in…
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Collaborating with internal teams such as ticketing services, volunteers, programs communication, retail and events.
- We read, install and maintain these services for the government, utilities and corporations throughout the country.
- Categories: Meter Readers & Field Officers.
- Describe a workplace situation that demonstrates your excellent customer service skills including how you meet competing demands.
- Closing Date 02-Feb-2020.
- We provide market leading solutions with excellent customer service, high quality and innovation.
- You will be responsible for the safe delivery of documents in…
$25 - $30 an hour
- Respond to customer service inquiries.
- Gain invaluable customer service experience working for a well renowned and respected government organisation.
- Not your average customer service role (full training provided).
- As a Transport Officer you will be able to impact customer’s travel experiences on a daily…
- Build a team that will provide technical support tocustomers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with our productsLead efforts to globally harmonize…
$37 an hour
- Commitment to holistic customer service.
- This may involve collaborating with others and connecting with other regional offices, relevant government or community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.