Government Customer Service jobs in North Ryde NSW
- Stronger Communities brings all government services targeted at achieving safe, just, inclusive and resilient communities under one roof.
- What we can offer you.
- Reporting to the Customer Relations Team Lead, Energy Social Programs, as the Customer Relations Officer, you will work collaboratively within a team to deliver…
- Service NSW is an award-winning NSW government initiative delivering improved one-stop services for government customers.
- Who you'll be working with...
- We read, install and maintain these services for the government, utilities and corporations throughout the country.
- Categories: Meter Readers & Field Officers.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
$30 an hour
- Provide a high-level quality of customer service daily.
- Based in Western Sydney, this department is looking for multiple customer service officers to answer…
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Collaborating with internal teams such as ticketing services, volunteers, programs communication, retail and events.
- Experience in managing/ supervising customer service/administrative teams and personnel.
- Familiarity with contact centre technologies and customer reporting…
$25 - $30 an hour
- Respond to customer service inquiries.
- Gain invaluable customer service experience working for a well renowned and respected government organisation.
$66,473 a year
- This Library Officer position is responsible for providing high quality customer service, doing regular desk/roving shifts, carrying out a range of branch…
$35 an hour
- The Recreation Programs Officer will assist with customer requests and provide exceptional customer service to customers for Community and Recreation Services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.