Government Investigation jobs in Parramatta NSW
$81,826 a year
- Knowledge of the provisions of the Swimming Pools Act 1992, Swimming Pool Regulations 2008 and the Swimming Pool Regulations 2018, the relevant Australian…
$1,259 - $1,620 a week
- Completion of relevant courses in investigation and court procedures.
- Relevant Council Law Enforcement Officer training such as Certificate IV in Local…
$99,425 - $112,122 a year
- The section also contributes analysis to online content policy making within the Australian Government and helps guide associated legislative reform.
Independent Commission Against Corruption
- Significant investigation experience and expertise.
- Executive Director - Investigation Division - NSW Independent Commision Against Corruption.
$36,712 a year
- This position will involve the successful applicant to undertake regulatory inspections and complaint investigations under relevant environmental and public…
- Facilitate risk management activities, conduct checks and investigations, identify and support corrective action.
$82,754 - $90,677 a year
- Experience in the investigation, monitoring and inspection of premises to ensure compliance with health and environmental standards.
- Interact with Legal and HR departments, law enforcement and government agencies when required.
- Support the Head of Fraud and Investigations and wider team in…
- Demonstrate ownership of investigations on behalf of customers.
- We now support Clients across all Superannuation Fund sectors including Government, Industry,…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Investigations and action taken are recorded in the patient’s medical record.
- Government areas covered by the hospital include Canterbury, parts of Strathfield.
Be the first to see new Government Investigation jobs in Parramatta NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.