Government Maintenance jobs
$64,458 - $70,141 a year
- The Maintenance Officer is responsible to the Building Services Officer for the security, safety and control of prisoners in his/her care; the assessment,…
$73,636 - $78,873 a year
- Including financial delegation, DPC purchases for dependencies, maintaining the Refrigerant gases register for JLU(W) dependencies, maintaining the BOC Gases…
$59,721 - $65,913 a year
- Undertaking safety checks and maintenance checks.
- Experience in the safe and effective operation and maintenance of plant, machinery, tools and equipment…
Urban Maintenance Systems Pty Ltd
- You will be an experienced maintenance worker and self-starter as your work will be on-site with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter with min. supervision.
- From the demands of heavy rail construction and maintenance to the detailed planning required for urban light rail upgrades, our turnkey service offering…
Moira Shire Council
$66,287 a year
- Moira Shire Council is responsible for the maintenance of backflow, flood management, pumps and maintenance and cleaning of Council buildings and infrastructure…
$145,048 a year
- Additionally, FM utilises over 30 separate specialised trade contracts, supporting specialised planned maintenance tasks.
Wattle Range Council
$57,827 a year
- Installation and maintenance of signage.
- General maintenance and assisting other sections of the Council team as needed.
- Organisation Name Wattle Range Council.
- You will be a diligent administrator who ensures that relevant maintenance records are accurate and regularly updated.
- Career training and development; and.
- Liaison with external providers including residential care facilities, community organisations, government and non- government services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.