Government Travel Officer jobs
- Provide advice to staff on matters relating to domestic and international travel in accordance with Queensland Health travel policy and corporate procedures,…
$59,237 - $65,270 a year
- Self-drive travel between different sites and locations may be required; applicants may require a current Driver’s Licence.
- $59,237 - $65,270 (plus super).
$54,758 - $58,961 a year
- The position involves a high standard of customer focused reception and clerical functions, in support of patient travel, within established policies and…
- The position may undertake travel to city, regional and remote locations including overnight stays and may require travel to remote locations including…
$72,135 - $75,616 a year
- May require some intra/interstate travel including overnight absences.
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
- The Governance Officer is responsible for supporting the…
- The incumbent may need to travel or be based at an alternative location, when required.
- The Student Experience Business Unit drives student engagement across…
$67,100 - $73,256 a year
- If you require further information please call the contact officer on the front of this.
- Assisting with domestic and international travel, undertaking simple…
- Free travel on Government trains, buses and ferries.
- Be part of supporting our Train Crew Assignment Centre (TCAC).
- Location Sydney Region-Sydney City.
- You will proactively organise all administration aspects of the office by providing accurate up to date diary management and ensure forward planning for…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- The Parliament of Victoria through its elected representatives is accountable to the Victorian Community for the provision and conduct of representative…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.