Government Travel Officer jobs in Canberra ACT
$55,487 a year
- Border Force Officers are multi-skilled, mobile, agile and responsive.
- Officers may undertake shift work as part of their role.
- Be part of something bigger:
- Facilitating the travel, passport and visa arrangements for international travel.
- We are seeking applications from talented, highly performing individuals to…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- The successful candidate may be required to travel interstate and overseas.
- Ships Division, within Defence’s Capability, Acquisition and Sustainment Group, is…
- An exciting opportunity to work within a Government agency, in a fast-paced and dynamic team.
- This client is currently seeking an Administration Officer to join…
$82,346 - $93,713 a year
- Treasury, taxation and government loans;
- Experience in government financial frameworks.
- Liaising with other government agencies, state governments and…
$68,960 a year
- Have great map reading and time-keeping skills and be able to follow a regular schedule over specified routes of travel.
- Transport Canberra and City Services.
$78,197 - $82,771 a year
- Under ABW arrangements, officers will not have a designated workstation/desk.
- This position also responsible for travel arrangements for the whole of the…
First People Recruitment Solutions
- Our client, a federal government department, responsible for policies and programs that protect and conserve the environment, water, heritage and promote…
- Proactive and ambitious event manager required for 4 month contract with travel opportunities in government.
- Research and assessment of conference materials.
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Some travel, including overnight, will be required.
- Knowledge of Australian government information management requirements such as DC2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.