Government jobs in Queanbeyan NSW
- The Diversity Register connects people with ACT Government and non-government board vacancies.
- The link above shows current vacancies on boards and committees,…
$64,230 - $69,125 a year
- Libraries ACT is a dynamic and responsive business unit which includes the ACT Heritage Library and the Home Library Service.
$59,237 - $65,270 a year
- $59,237 - $65,270 (plus super).
- The Defence Customer Service Network is a dynamic service delivery environment that comprises Call Centre, email and face to…
$71,309 - $77,212 a year
- The ACT Public Cemeteries Authority (the Authority) is an independent statutory authority established under the Cemeteries and Crematoria Act 2003 to…
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- $80,669 - $92,150 (plus super).
- Estate and Infrastructure Group (E&IG) is responsible for providing infrastructure and associated support services to in excess…
$73,299 - $80,410 a year
- APS 5 - $73,299 - $80,410.
- Canberra, ACT - 18 Marcus Clarke St, Canberra City ACT 2600 or King Edward Terrace, Parkes ACT 2600.
$60,292 - $83,600 a year
- The Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) is looking for a Liaison Librarian to deliver a comprehensive information service, including online services,…
$67,100 - $73,256 a year
- $67,100 - $73,256 (plus super).
- Are you an administration officer with exceptional creative and communication skills?
$79,253 - $83,888 a year
- The position may also be involved with other activities of artsACT including assisting in administering arts funding programs and government business.
$55,487 a year
- Please note this opportunity is available to current Australian Public Service employees and all eligible members of the community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.