Grade Electrical $60,000 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- Preparation of electrical equipment specifications.
- Degree in electrical engineering, recognized by Engineers Australia.
- Vestas is currently growing and is seeking Service Technicians for a new team Bald Hills Wind Farm in Gippsland Regional Victoria.
- This is not a FIFO role.
- Accurately and consistently identifies environmental, mechanical, electrical, physical and.
- Position Title: Registered Nurse Grade 2.
- Coordination with other disciplines eg civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation & control designers.
- Functions in a mid level engineer capacity.
- We are currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced Electricians to join our expanding team for projects in the Melbourne with some regional work…
Blaze Staffing Solutions Pty Ltd
$49 - $50 an hour
- Rotating Day, Afternoon & Nights + Immediate Start.
- Full-Time Hours + Overtime.
- Generous Hourly Rates + Allowances.
- A positive attitude and a good work ethic.
$40 an hour
- Enjoy a great chance to work for one of our well respected electrical contractors.
- We work in partnership with a variety of clients who are looking to secure…
- Coordination with other disciplines eg civil, structural, electrical, building systems, and instrumentation & control designers.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$40 an hour
- Our client is looking for Trade Assistants with an outstanding work ethic and a solid foundation of electrical knowledge that can pick up practices quickly.
- Using this knowledge and your technical skills the objective of the role will focus on optimisation through reviewing and maximising our recovery, grade yields…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.