Grade Electrical jobs in Victoria
- > Assemble electrical and electronic appliances.
- > Connect electrical equipment to power supplies.
- > Test, find and repair electrical problems.
- Domestic experience, preferably new home electrical.
- JP Electrical Technologies are seeking 1st, 2nd or 3rd year apprentices with domestic experience to join…
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- All electrical maintenance including fault finding, repairs and reactive works.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$32 an hour
- You will have proven experience working on electrical sites and whether it be on commercial projects or not - our client is looking for trade assistants with an…
Laser Electrical Australia
- Make your mark on Australia's leading electrical services company!
- With over 30 years' of experience, Laser Group is Australia’s leading electrical and plumbing…
$40 - $45 an hour
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings (all successful applicants will be required to complete electrical testing assessment).
- Victorian ‘A’ grade electrical licence.
- Maintenance of the electrical/mechanical components on overhead cranes and hoists.
- Then look no further and apply today!
- A current A grade electrical license, plus valid driver’s license.
- Based in the north-west suburbs of Melbourne, in this full-time role you will be responsible…
- VDA Electrical is an energetic and growing team looking for a fully qualified Electrician available to work up to 6 days a week on large residential and small…
$38 an hour
- As an Electrician, you will be required to oversee all aspects of the electrical trade but not exclusive to, cable running, fit outs and roughing in for a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.