Grade Occupational Therapist jobs
$78,900 - $90,700 a year
- Provide clinical supervision for the rotating Grade 1 Occupational Therapist as directed by senior staff.
- The Grade 2 Occupational Therapist will provide and…
- Occupational Therapist Grade 2 Fixed Term Position.
- The Community Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist participates in quality improvement activities within…
- An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic new graduate Occupational Therapist to join our grade one rotational program across the acute and subacute…
- Peninsula health currently has an opportunity for an experienced Grade 2 Occupational Therapist to work in the Community Rehabilitation Program (CRP).
- The Outreach Services Grade 1 Occupational Therapist assists eligible HACC/CHSP clients by providing comprehensive home assessment, and specialist…
- We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Grade Two Occupational Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team.
- During this time the patient and their family will…
- The Grade 2 Occupational Therapist will provide specialist clinical care in an interdisciplinary model with other professionals to children and adolescents…
- Grade 2 Occupational Therapist, part time (currently 4 days a week).
- Train Occupational Therapists and other Allied Health staff.
- Manage a clinical case load.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy/Masters of Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
- Position Grade and Salary (if applicable):
- Competitive rate of pay + benefits.
- We are seeking a highly motivated Grade 2 Occupational Therapist to join our progressive and supportive Allied Health team across orthopaedic, neurological and…
Be the first to see new Grade Occupational Therapist jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.