Graduate Business Analyst $70,200 jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
You refined by:
- Responsible for assisting in the collection and analysis of statistics and information from multiple sources to identify trends in order to gain maximum insight…
- Map business processes and design practical workflows.
- We have a career defining opportunity for a Junior or Graduate level business analyst that is looking to…
- You will research and implement financial models for product valuation, risk analysis, and trading and be expected to build strong relationships across the…
- Develop business cases for investment into approved initiatives.
- Where requested, assist with and/or lead the delivery of the project and ensure that the…
- Proven ability to quickly grasp industry & business-wide concepts, assess implications for the business and drive actions to capitalise on opportunities.
- You will assist with business scenario testing and preparing for systems go-live dates, and play a key role in engaging stakeholders to understand their pain…
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure business requirements are aligned to the business capability model and value chain(s).
- 2 years post-graduate experience.
- Understand the relevant funding environments, agreements and guidelines as they pertain to KU and its business operations.
Health Employees Superannuation Trust Australia
- The ideal candidate will have undergraduate and post grad qualifications in business, commerce, economics or accounting along with a strong background in…
- Providing business partnering support to specific business units.
- Professional experience working in a fast moving business environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.