Graduate Civil Engineer jobs in South Brisbane QLD
- Relevant tertiary qualification in civil engineering.
- Perform assignments under the direct supervision of a professional engineer or Project Manager.
- Typically as a new graduate you will be mentored and supported in the following:
- Our graduate roles involve office based works in our Northgate office and some…
$65,838 a year
- To be successful in this role you must possess a degree in civil engineering recognised by Engineers Australia and have investigative research skills with the…
- Supervising and assisting graduate engineers and guiding them in their professional development;
- Civil Engineer - Flooding and Drainage(Job Number: AAP010UV).
- Support and mentor graduate engineers and designers.
- Demonstrated experience within civil engineering including earthworks, roads and stormwater systems.
- Work closely with engineers of varying disciplines, designers and project administration.
- The role will be a client facing role and have the backing of a large…
- Overseeing the work done by our graduate engineers.
- The candidate will work with more senior engineers to provide high quality deliverables and ensure that this…
$90,000 a year
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering and 3 + years post-graduate design experience in civil engineering within Australia.
- Problem-solving, because you love it!
- Demonstrated capability in roads and bridge projects working as a civil engineer.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering, 5 + years post grad experience.
- The supervision of graduate engineers and management of other staff, including other disciplines, will also be required as part of completing these projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.