Graduate Data Analyst jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Responsible for assisting in the collection and analysis of statistics and information from multiple sources to identify trends in order to gain maximum insight…
- Identifying data trends and suggesting improvements to ensure high data quality across Operations.
- Maintain high standards of data quality.
- O All in One (AIO).
- The Graduate, Securitisation and Investment Analyst is responsible for supporting the Finance team in meeting RMBS, structured transactions, investment, capital…
- You will be part of a specialist risk data and analytics team consisting of data engineers, visualisation specialists, insights analysts and data scientists.
- We work on derivative valuation and risk, automated trading and execution, and data-driven decision-making.
- If you’re a recently qualified Quantitative Analyst…
$55,000 - $58,000 a year
- Preparing analysis on sales/expense data and cost analysis reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- An opportunity for a Graduate / Junior Assistant Financial…
- We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and…
- Safeguard the ongoing integrity of Finance systems by upholding the data governance principles and master data standards of AGL.
- That’s what we call progress.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current data technologies as they relate to construction in Australia.
- Working with the construction teams, partners and the DCO…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$250 a day
- You will be responsible for collecting and analysing data, ensuring the correct and efficient preparation of files, verifying and validating financial stats and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.