Graduate Hospital $90,000 jobs in Sydney NSW
$50.51 - $52.20 an hour
- Westmead hospital car parking allocation model is changing.
- Significant post-graduate clinical experience in Occupational Therapy with extensive experience with…
- Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in an acute hospital.
- Lead and coordinate hospital audits and improvement projects.
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Referring hospitals expect knowledge, skills and competencies which may exceed those available in the referring hospital.
- Employment Status Full Time - Exempt.
$1,931 - $1,994 a week
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse (Division 1) with relevant post-registration…
$1,919 - $1,984 a week
- A Bachelor or post graduate degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification, evidence of extensive clinical experience, inclusive of experience as a Level 2…
- Northern Beaches Hospital is a fully licensed 488 bed private hospital.
- Post graduate qualification in Leadership and Management (or willingness to complete).
- The equivalent of an MHGSA / FHGSA / RCPA FFSc Genetic Pathology / master’s or post graduate degree in molecular genetics, human medical genetics, or molecular …
- Post graduate qualifications in management would be highly regarded.
- In Australia, RHC is the largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the…
$41.15 - $57.79 an hour
- Post graduate study support through scholarship programs.
- Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital…
$97,579 a year
- St Vincent's Health Network Sydney is made up of three public hospitals, St Vincent's Hospital Sydney, Sacred Heart Health Service and St Joseph's Hospital at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.