Graduate Laboratory jobs in Epping VIC
Sort by: relevance -
- Chemistry (laboratory assistant, laboratory technician, chemist).
- They are looking for eager, keen, fresh graduates to grow within their teams.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrated experience in a Nata Accredited laboratory environment would be advantageous.
- Maintain and calibrate Laboratory equipment.
- Recent graduates with microbiology major encouraged to apply.
- Graduates with a major in microbiology are encouraged…
- This is a graduate level role.
- This is not a laboratory based role.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply as this is an entry level role.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Project portfolio here in Melbourne consists of Laboratories, Health and pharmaceutical facilities.
- Graduate Architect or Newly Registered Architect with 3…
- Design, execution and evaluation of experiments in the internal laboratory.
- Graduate degree in the field of civil engineering with focus on steel construction,…
- The successful applicant will join a research focussed, high profile, laboratory based team that works at the interface between research and clinical…
- For the purpose of the Teacher Graduate Recruitment Program, graduate applicant eligibility is defined as a four-year trained qualified teacher who has…
$94,114 - $103,908 a year
- A relevant approved degree or a post graduate degree in Science.
- The position has a primary focus on laboratory and scene examinations of evidence associated…
- Second computer laboratory with twenty two computers.
- For the purpose of the Teacher Graduate Recruitment Program, graduate applicant eligibility is defined as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.