Graduate Nurse Program jobs in Mitchelton QLD
- The RN continually improves their skills and knowledge developing from graduate to highly skilled Registered Nurse.
- Staff having completed the PICU transition program are eligible to enrol in the graduate certificate program.
- If you have a minimum of 12 months experience as a…
- Graduates include eight Rhodes Scholars.
- Degree programs across seven schools.
- Management, Graduate Certificate in Emergency.
- The QUT Blueprint 6 is the.
- We are accepting new graduates for this role!
- Opportunities for further studies through our Scholarships for Memberships program;
- What we can offer you:
- Reporting to the Quality and Clinical Support Manager, this role will be required to implement and oversee the clinical education program of a large teaching…
- A minimum 2 years post graduate experience as a Registered Nurse or Allied Health Professional.
- Evaluate L&D programs, courses, content and materials.
- It is mandatory that you are a current Registered Nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA) with experience in the Aged Care Sector.
- Experienced ICU RN with 2 years post graduate experience in ICU.
- Healthcare Australia is the leading recruiter for the health care industry in Australia and the…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.