Graduate Nursing Program jobs
- Why join the Mater graduate program.
- The graduate program is just the start of your career at Mater.
- It is our aim through the program to provide the skills and…
United Physiotherapy Group
South Yarra VIC
- A comprehensive induction package and opportunity to participate in our mentor program.
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing and medical…
- Hours negotiable Up to Full Time.
- Colac Area Health currently has an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurses to join our busy Aged Care Team at Corangamarah.
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, AHPRA registration, with post graduate qualification in mental health.
- Occupational Therapists Board of Australia or.
$59,000 - $75,000 a year
- Administer schedule 8 medications and provide specialised nursing care as required.
- The opportunity to participate in a development program specifically…
- Essential: Completion of a graduate year program.
- Desirable: Do you have a post graduate qualification in Emergency or Critical care nursing.
- The professional development program includes a comprehensive study day program targeting the core goals of the program.
$62,618 - $87,926 a year
- Registered Nurse (Division 1), with AHPRA and applicants with recent extensive Australian experience in an acute health care setting preferred or should have…
$107,475 - $115,687 a year
- Post graduate qualifications in a relevant field.
- More detailed information about the IMPACT program can be accessed from: http://www.health.act.gov.au/our…
- Desirable: Completion of a post graduate Certificate in Critical Care (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 1 years post graduate experience preferably in an Emergency…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.