Graduate Nursing Program jobs in New South Wales
- Dedicated twelve month perioperative new graduate nurse program.
- Provide a cover letter and include why you have chosen the perioperative new graduate nurse…
- Graduation Certificate on completion of the program.
- Comprehensive Orientation program, supernumerary days at the beginning of each rotation.
$46,745 - $51,305 a year
- Post graduate study and ongoing education support through scholarship programs.
- Competitive base salary ranging from $46,745 – $51,305 (pro rata) per annum, one…
$99,487 - $117,628 a year
- To be successful you require post graduate qualifications at PhD level in nursing and/or health related field.
- 3 x Continuing full time appointments.
Our Vet Careers
- The benefits of being our new graduate Vet.
- Our Vet Lidcombe Clinic is a widely regarded clinic within the local community due to the professionalism and skill…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- (ii) Feedback from senior nursing and CMO staff.
- To participate in educational programs, and to assist in the education of medical &.
- Region of New South Wales.
$131,151 - $133,452 a year
- Extensive relevant post registration nursing experience and relevant post graduate qualifications in management.
- Look no further, this is the job for you!
$62,618 - $87,926 a year
- Registered Nurse (Division 1), with AHPRA and applicants with recent extensive Australian experience in an acute health care setting preferred or should have…
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- Supported post graduate opportunities within applicable fields.
- Opportunity to access a large range of clinical and non-clinical education programs.
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- New Graduates near completion of their New Grad program encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrated experience and clinical skills in nursing as a registered nurse …
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.