Graduate Program jobs in Darwin NT
- Participate in our 2 year Graduate Program with ongoing mentoring and development.
- Typically as a new graduate you will be mentored and supported in the…
$99,487 - $139,301 a year
- We are strengthening our portfolio of flourishing programs;
- As a Senior Lecturer/Lecturer – Health Sciences you will contribute to the Health Sciences programs…
- Medical officers are appropriate for all medical graduates including international medical graduates.
- And assessment programs to junior medical staff within RDH…
- Mentor and guide the Graduate workforce and site trade representatives on best practice.
- Deliver the Contractual Fire Asset Appraisal program, including input…
Department of Trade Business and Innovation
- Public service and to ensure customers have relevant and quality information about the department’s programs and initiatives.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other related Bachelor's Degree program is preferred.
- Post graduate experience in providing contemporary high level clinical psychology services to patients and families/carers.
- Minimum 2 years full-time post graduate musculoskeletal experience in an accredited physiotherapy environment (or part-time equivalent).
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience with critical care, high level airway and resuscitation skills;
- Competitive remuneration + salary packaging.
- Post graduate experience in providing contemporary high level clinical Physiotherapy services to patients and families/carers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.