Graduate SQL jobs in New South Wales
- Does the thought of uncovering the next big 'aha!' insight excite you?
- Do you love solving tough problems, and flourish with variety?
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- We’re looking for a graduate software engineer and you could be perfect.
- This is a role suited for recent graduates or candidates with less than three years’…
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Programming experience with one or more of the following languages - Java, Python, Go, C++, or C#.
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- This is a junior level role, so we would consider graduates, or candidates with less than 3 years’ experience in Software Engineering.
- One-on-one code reviews.
- As a recent graduate you'll be the engine room our analytics team by performing activities such as generating data insights, reports and dashboards, collating…
- Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can blend your technical curiosity and experience with your passion for helping others (in this case, our…
- 3+ years of relevant post-grad academic research or industry experience in developing algorithms.
- MS in Machine Learning, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- A relevant professional qualification (CA, CPA ) or graduate studies in Business, Finance preferable.
- See yourself in our team.
- Post-graduate education is desired.
- Position Type Full time - Regular.
- Type of Hire Experienced (relevant combo of work and education).
- What you will be doing:
- CapSpire ( https://www.capspire.com/about-capspire-global-consulting-solutions/ ) is a premier global service and products organization searching for smart…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.