Graduate Test Analyst jobs
- System test script design, creation & execution.
- We have a career defining opportunity for a Junior or Graduate level business analyst that is looking to kick…
- Developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Executing tests and test reporting using the organizations standards and tools.
- You and your new role.
- You’ll need to hold appropriate academic qualifications in an Economics, Accounting or a Finance discipline as well as a post graduate degree (e.g.
- Experience with front-end testing and test runners (e.g.
- As an Analyst Engineer, you will work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures and user…
- Liaising with members of the QA team to establish new test cases.
- Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required • Ideally Graduate Level.(Not a must thought).
- We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help…
- As a part of the TDM operations team, you will be responsible for execution and supporting Test Data Management (TDM) Operations and delivering the various…
- Work experience relevant to a graduate;
- Prepare system and user acceptance test plans and scripts and work with the Test Manager to ensure delivery of quality…
- Rasch models, confirmatory factor analysis, test equating methods) and/or complex survey data (e.g.
- For enquiries about this role, contact Ian Watkins,…
$93,380 a year
- NGS Functional Analyst takes responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.