Graphic Design Manager jobs in Maroubra NSW
- Outline your skills and experience as a graphic designer and how you have used this experience to work with collaborators (content writers, project managers etc…
- You will lead design projects and delegate where appropriate in response to briefs from key clients and internal account managers.
- Agency experience is a must.
- Advanced design sense and mastery of fundamental design principles: typography, color, conceptual graphic design, and layout creation.
- You'll love this role if.
- Graphic design-conceptualising and designing creative digital content for all streams; blog design, packaging, website.
- Planning and time management skills.
- Tertiary qualification in advanced multimedia, graphic design and Web design is desirable.
- Provide graphic design support for all tradeshows and events.
- Front end design ability is a big plus.
- 2-3 years in an agency or in-house creative team with a strong design portfolio.
- This may include brainstorming on copy.
- Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value and most of all – giving our fans the tools they need to…
Bespoke Career Management
$80 an hour
- Ability to oversee innovative design strategies on multiple projects working with architectural and interior design teams.
The Marketing Syndicate
- 5+ years’ graphic design experience.
- Maintaining the highest standards in graphic design and producing cutting edge content.
- Working with iconic global brands.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in graphic design.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a design concept across a broad range of design applications.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.