Graphic Design jobs in Richmond VIC
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
- Create designs and manage projects from concept to completion.
- Supporting ANZ Marketing to create high-quality graphics…
- A deep understanding of design principles and best practice application for all design outcomes.
- Your ability to multi-task and work across multiple brands,…
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design preferred.
- In addition to graphic design knowledge, some level of motion design experience is also required – as we…
- Love design and taking a creative approach to design challenges.
- Have a Bachelor Degree or higher qualification in design.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience in a graphic design role where you have worked across various digital platforms and assets.
- A genuine, open and high performing culture.
- A true design pro, you’ll have a degree in design or similar – and a hunger and passion for what you do.
- Sitting within our internal agency, you’ll report into…
- A love of inventive physical design expression.
- Experience in CAD tools & 3D environmental design software.
- Source quotes for new design outcomes from local and…
The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Res...
- Our new Graphics Officer – design will ensure that the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute brand is correctly and consistently applied and that design concepts…
- This is an ideal opportunity to continue your apparel graphic design career within an experienced and fast paced team at one of Australia's leading retailers.
- Knowledge that spans visual, graphic and interactive design - brand experience is essential.
- From graphic design, to UI/UX, and even physical print design, you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.