Groundwater Modelling jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- SLR has one of Australia’s largest teams of groundwater specialists, with 25 hydrogeologists, which includes a team of 11 full time groundwater modellers and…
- Conceptual and numeric fate & transport modelling.
- Assisting project managers or taking on smaller projects as a project manager in planning and delivering…
- Familiarity with groundwater modelling techniques;
- Join the RPS team and enjoy working in a supportive environment amongst a team of dedicated and pragmatic…
- Contribute to the growth of the Hydrogeology and Groundwater Management business.
- Provide professional advice, and deliver on investigations, calculations,…
- Groundwater flow and solute modelling and the assessment of modelling uncertainty.
- Principal Hydrogeologist - Resource Investigation - 0MUQ.
- Plan and oversee groundwater modelling/sampling.
- These include, hydrogeological models, monitoring program design, analysis, groundwater risks, etc.
- Experience or understanding in groundwater systems.
- Recent experience in drainage design, storm water/flood modelling ideally in the local WA market.
$1,582 - $1,689 a week
- High level knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in waterway monitoring, modelling and reporting, and whole of catchment issues (i.e.
- + Undertake flood plain modelling for high level inundation.
- + Understanding of groundwater implications on surface water management design.
$28,000 a year
- Water resource engineering - Surface water and groundwater management;
- Saltwater intrusion in coastal aquifers, Characterization, and monitoring of groundwater…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.