HVAC Mechanical jobs in Queensland
- Commissioning installation, overhaul, fault finding and servicing of mechanical services.
- Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi…
- Established in 1898 AE SMITH, a division of Spotless Group, delivers technical and engineering services covering mechanical services, building construction,…
- The purpose of this role is to perform technical work on building services equipment in accordance with ENGIE Services safety, quality and customer standards.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- BGIS is a global leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy &…
- AE Smith service division has become synonymous with quality, technical expertise and innovation in the design, installation and maintenance of mechanical…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- This is your opportunity to join an engineering business who have been servicing the Australian market for over 30 years.
- Permanent position in Brisbane CBD.
- Applicants with experience and qualifications in the hydraulic or mechanical market; and/or construction, plumbing, HVAC industries will be held in high regard.
- Provide expert mechanical advice (specifications, engineering & drafting) for small retrofits through to large-scale D&C projects.
- Other duties may include managing mechanical faults within the system, cleaning and repairing systems and performing warranty services.
- What you need to do now.
$44.91 an hour
- Please call the team at Hays Trades & Labour Gold Coast on (07) 5561 1716 for more information on this role and other local electrical, HVAC and mechanical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.