Haematology Nursing jobs
$97,579 - $100,746 a year
- The Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) will be responsible for the delivery and evaluation of clinical nursing education.
- What you'll be doing.
Northern NSW Local Health District
Tweed Heads NSW
$74,406 - $100,090 a year
- Employment Type: Temporary Part Time.
- Position Classification: Health Mgr Lvl 1.
- Remuneration: $74406 - $100090 per annum.
- Where you’ll be working.
$67,996 - $90,715 a year
- This role works alongside a highly skilled and dynamic clinical team including nursing, medical and allied health staff.
- All applications must be lodged online.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders including managers, medical officers, specialists, nursing team, assistants, administration staff.
$113,735 - $129,658 a year
- These departments have pathologists who are medically trained clinicians who work at CHW, supported by teams of scientists, technicians, nursing, allied health…
$57,310 - $63,468 a year
- The enrolled nurse provides direct patient/client centred nursing care to assigned patients/clients, within the scope of practice of an enrolled nurse and under…
- Employee assistance program and CARE program for nursing staff.
- Selection Criteria Essential: Are you registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation…
- Customer base - Cardiology, Haematology, Respiratory, Neurology and other relevant specialties including nursing and pharmacy staff.
- Fast paced and dynamic team of nursing and support staff.
- Enrolled Nurse – Casual Pool – multiple positions.
- Excellent salary packaging options available.
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- The successful RN will provide a standard of excellence according to the individual’s level of experience and education for all patients and families by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.