Hairdressing Apprentice Year jobs in New South Wales
Milsons Point NSW
- Learn all aspects of hairdressing and customer service with our bespoke on-going in salon education programme.
- Wild Life Apprentices must be:
Esteem Hair Beauty Spa
- Must be Well spoken & Presented and ready to make a commitment to a career in hairdressing.
- No Positions Available at the Moment – Upload your Resume to…
- Are you driven, passionate and looking to kick-start your career in hairdressing?
- If you can picture yourself in one of the Hunter's leading salons and are…
- We are looking for a fun, young and energetic senior hairdresser or apprentice who is a Team Player and wants to achieve something with their career and not…
- As an apprentice hairdresser you will work as part of a team in a hairdressing environment.
- You communicate with others, consult clients, sell products and…
$27,000 - $40,000 a year
- Salary: $27,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year.
- ZEUS Hair is a luxurious salon with an amazing team, clients and a fabulous space.
- We are looking for someone who:
- A well-established boutique Salon in Narellan’s Town Centre, Narellen are looking for a.
- 1st Year Hairdressing Apprentice* to join their team.
Robertson-Kirkwood Aveda Lifestyle Salon
- Robertson-Kirkwood Hairdressing in Warringah Mall is seeking a vibrant, and motivated 1st/2nd year Apprentice.
- Applicants must have correct right to work/visas.
- It's also the home of Paloma Rose Garcia, an award-winning visionary in the Australian hairdressing industry.
- Paloma salon offers guests a curated and luxurious…
PBK Mirai Group Pty. Ltd.
- Passion and love for hairdressing.
- Looking for someone who wants to develop their skills as an Apprentice Hairdresser.
- To be considered must have the following:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.