Hand Assembly jobs in Hallam VIC
Vermont Primary School
- All learning environments are installed with current technology, which allows students to experience exciting, hands-on student centred learning.
- You will also learn a variety of skills on hand and power tools.
- > Ensure accuracy and quality of finished parts, tools or sub-assemblies.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of finished parts, tools or sub-assemblies.
- Set up and / or operate hand and machine tools, welding equipment or Computer…
Dynamic Staffing Solutions
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Your team’s day to day duties will be to cut timber, machine operation, assembly, pick, pack, load, unload stock in the factory or on trucks and use basic hand…
- Must be practically minded and hands-on.
- Extensive knowledge of injection moulding process, including polymer fabrication / prototyping techniques, and assembly…
- The role will be assembly of mild steel bins.
- You will need to be competent using hand and power tools.
- You will position, align, fit and weld parts to form…
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- A great role for someone who enjoys being both inside and out and with exceptional assembly experience.
$30 - $35 an hour
- Experience in the safe use of power tools & hand tools.
- _Reliable team member required for an immediate start for full-time (38 hours per week) in-factory…
SOLIDpower Australia Pty Ltd
$95,000 - $100,000 a year
- World leading, solid oxide fuel cell manufacturer.
- SOLIDpower (Australia) Pty Ltd. is a start-up fuel cell company based in Dandenong South Victoria.
$28 - $31 an hour
- Valve & Actuator assembly - basic assembly and then re-packaging.
- Office and warehouse based - some manual hand work required.
- Salary: $28.00 to $31.00 /hour.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.