Head Legal jobs in Ryde NSW
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Supported by the global legal function of over 40 lawyers you will have an autonomous and leading role, partnering commercial contracts and negotiations, whilst…
- As a Firm, we recognise that the provision of first class legal services requires a talented and supportive team.
- Ability to work 25 hours per week.
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are at the forefront of legal innovation, have successful and expanding practices in all our specialist areas, and we enjoy a reputation for providing our…
- Maintain great working day-to-day relationships with studios, legal and internal stakeholders for approval of marketing assets.
- What will you do day to day?
North Sydney NSW
- Our School actively promotes the safety and wellbeing of all students, and all School staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm, in…
- Engaging local external legal advisors where necessary in accordance with Legal policies and procedures.
- This will involve participation in legal risk reporting…
- Accountability for commercial and legal terms with all retailers, while partnering with local support functions eg. HR and Legal;
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- An advanced knowledge of contacts and legal terminology.
- The role of the Head of Commercial includes but not limited to lead tender and commercial reviews,…
- This will include involving the appropriate stakeholders, managing review of materials, seeking legal advice as appropriate and obtaining verifications for the…
- Assist the legal team and extended business with day-to-day IP queries.
- Reporting to Xero’s GM Intellectual Property, this role will be an important part of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.