Head of Housekeeping jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Previous experience in housekeeping, particularly cleaning within a 4-5 star resort or similar property is highly regarded;
- To be successful you must have:
- The Food Service Assistant (Kitchen-hand) is responsible for providing customer service, food preparation and housekeeping services to the Dining Facility and…
- General store and housekeeping duties.
- The company’s 20 hectare Head Office Complex boasts a national distribution centre and remanufacturing centre, with a…
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve guest call, request, or problem.
- Previous experience as an Housekeeping Supervisor or Assistant Housekeeping Manager, within a 4 star hotel setting.
- Let’s get to know you?
- We are seeking an experienced leader with strong executive housekeeping experience to head up our world-class Presentation Services department at ICC Sydney.
$30 - $32 an hour
- General housekeeping and storeroom duties.
- As they head into their peak period, you'll be assisting for for approx.
- Day shifts operate 6AM - 2PM.
- Demonstrated skills in professional housekeeping and food preparation.
- Responsibilities can include general housekeeping (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting)…
- Support may also be required with general housekeeping, social support and basic first aid.
- Bertram, Calista, Casuarina, East Rockingham, Kwinana, Kwinana Beach…
- Market leading food service company - Brisbane based head office.
- The full spectrum of services offered ranges from the design and build of camp structures to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.