Head of Tax jobs in New South Wales
- Managing Canva’s external tax service providers and all tax related workstreams.
- Oversight of global tax compliance.
- Supervise and grow the tax team at Canva.
- To support this "deals and development-driven" road-map, they are seeking an exceptional Tax Manager, who can take ownership of tax strategy and efficient tax…
- Key to the role will be the capacity to deliver various reports such as financial accounting, management accounting, finance, tax and be involved with auditing.
- An understanding of payroll legislation, awards, tax and superannuation.
- TNT and FedEx officially joined forces on 25 May 2016.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Ensures tax rates used for sales/use tax are current and proper…
- Maintenance of annual reconciliation of tax payable/receivable and deferred tax balances (if required).
- Prepare tax query logs and manage this process with the…
New Horizons For Health
New South Wales
- Take advantage of the tax benefits available only to employees who work for a not for profit organization – through lower tax deductions, we can pay more money…
Northern Beaches NSW
$100,000 - $125,000 a year
- Managing the annual tax provision and tax return compliance process.
- Coordination of all tax payments and maintaining all tax account reconciliations/general…
New South Wales Institute of Sport
New South Wales
- The PhD is funded by a NSWIS/UCRISE/DA scholarship grant (AUD$64,000 p.a tax free).
- Do you want to work as a physiotherapist for Diving Australia and undertake…
- This role encompasses financial analysis, commercial analysis and ad-hoc special projects for Studiocanal Australia and New Zealand.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.