Health $70,000 jobs in Dandenong VIC
$70,792 a year
- Work with Melbourne's most progressive housing and homelessness organisation.
- Part-Time (0.8 FTE), Fixed-Term role (through to 20th Dec 2020).
Dandenong Primary School
- We have our very own Victorian Early Years Award winning ‘Community Hub’ which brings local information and services around education, health, community and…
- Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service.
- MonashWatch is a new service which aims to keep some of our most vulnerable patients, especially…
- Connected: Global opportunities/assignments, health and well-being programs & fantastic vehicle benefits.
- Willingness to develop skills & knowledge.
- Provide assessments of clients' in our disability program including their cognitive and learning abilities, living skills, emotional and mental health status…
$83,841 a year
- Band 6 ($83,840.90 + super).
- An opportunity exists in our Community Relations Department to develop and deliver clear, accurate and timely external online web…
- Monash Health provides a world of health care across South Eastern Melbourne, uniquely integrating primary, secondary and tertiary health services as well as…
- Employment Type Full Time Ongoing, Casual.
- Location Casey Hospital, Dandenong Hospital, Kingston Centre, Monash Medical Centre Clayton, Moorabbin Hospital.
Parkdale Secondary College
- Parkdale Secondary College is a zoned school located in the southern suburbs of Melbourne.
- It has a reputation as being community focused and providing students…
Haileybury Rendall School
- Haileybury is one of the leading schools in the Asia-Pacific region with campuses and programs across Melbourne, Darwin and China.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.