Health Check jobs in Victoria
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Police Record Check, an Immunisation status clearance and (if applicable) a working with children’s check.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated relevant experience in health planning, health promotion, public health, community development or social and…
- Check the food and drinks served to ensure product quality.
- Follow all health and safety rules and regulations and adhere to food safe practices.
- As a pre requisite the successful candidate will require a criminal history check and a working with children's check.
- Previous experience is not essential.
- We pay an industry competitive salary, free breakfast, annual health checks, free financial advice, extra holidays, the list goes on.
- Check labelling and ensure that all pricing of products is correct.
- Ability to gain a knowledge and understanding of Workplace Health &Safety.
Forest Hill VIC
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest metropolitan health services.
- Peter James Centre / Wantirna Health Service entity is a member of Eastern Health.
$74,070 - $78,296 a year
- To re-imagine the future of child health.
- Assist with preparation of reports to the committee and checks minutes from meetings.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Be prepared to undertake a Police and Records Check.
- Social and youth work, health, psychology, community services and related disciplines.
- All successful applicants are required to agree to our organisation conducting a National Police Check upon employment with Nationwide, if you don't already…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.