Health Economic jobs in New South Wales
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council
$1,479 a week
- Surrounding regions to identify economic impacts, develop strategies and implement.
- Enhance and develop economic development and tourism in the Queanbeyan-.
- Dentsu Aegis Network has unique benefits including discount on health care, free fruit, free monthly themed lunches, free Yoga classes, additional annual leave…
- If you're studying or majoring in engineering, work health and safety, commerce, sustainability or science, you're encouraged to apply for Climate Change &…
- Tertiary qualification in computing or a data related field (e.g. data science, economics, IT).
- Contribute to Qantas Safety by using your analytical skills.
Mid-Western Regional Council
$3,310 - $3,726 a month
- Combining country charm with a city's worth of things to do, the region offers a quality lifestyle in a dynamic and growing economic environment.
- Degree-level qualification in community development, economic development, cultural development, health promotion or related discipline.
$37.68 - $41.59 an hour
- Great lifestyle, health & educational facilities in the area.
- The Community Development Officer is responsible for community engagement including developing…
- Benefits- We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the…
- The community of about 40,000 people is growing with economic development, such as our Dubbo Hospital Redevelopment.
- Remuneration: 27.88 ph plus super.
- University student Internship - Don't miss this opportunity!
- Iconic Australian company with great culture and values.
- Applications close: 14 March 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.