Health Economic jobs in New South Wales
- Undertake economic research and analysis to inform our clients' decisions - including economic, financial and econometric modelling.
Mid-Western Regional Council
$5,518 - $6,210 a month
- Combining country charm with a city's worth of things to do, the region offers a quality lifestyle in a dynamic and growing economic environment.
- To achieve this, we need to employ a range of high performing individuals delivering a broad range of skill sets across commercial, sales & marketing, human…
- Completed or nearly completed bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, or related field with a strong quantitative…
- Be a current undergraduate student studying economics, statistics, data science or equivalent.
- Whether it’s spending more time with family or looking after your…
- Our multidisciplinary teams provide career paths for both nursing and allied health staff, new graduates and established professionals.
- What you will be doing.
- Develop relationships with external service providers, including specialist health services and the NDIA, as well as contributing fully to internal SSI teams.
- A qualification in marketing / commerce economics / business (or equivalent).
- Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible…
North Ryde NSW
- Initiate, design, and execute regional health economics and reimbursement projects.
- Proven demonstrated working experience in market access, health economics…
- As a Graduate, you will be working on client engagements under the supervision of more senior members of the team and will include valuations of shares,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.