Health Economics jobs in Sydney NSW
- Applied econometrics, behavioural economics, health economics, social policy, or experimental economics;
- An opportunity has arisen for two new Economists at the…
- Tertiary qualifications in health economics or economics would be desirable.
- Reporting to the Health Economics Manager, this exciting position will support…
- Train, educate and develop HEMA team members’ health economic modelling skill where appropriate, regional HEMA teams.
- Be Vital in this role.
- Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Public Health or Medical Statistics.
- At least 3 years health economics experience in a consulting…
- Health economics, social policy, transport, infrastructure, etc.).
- Every single day with Deloitte Access Economics (DAE) is different.
$65,000 a year
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (this may include another modelling team, analyst role or consulting, economics environment).
- What working at EY offers.
- Dentsu Aegis Network has unique benefits including discount on health care, free fruit, free monthly themed lunches, free Yoga classes, additional annual leave…
Collective Wellness Group
Lane Cove NSW
- Are you passionate about health and fitness?
- A self motivated, enthusiastic and driven attitude with an interest in health and wellness.
$65,000 a year
- 2-4 years’ of relevant experience (this may include another modelling team or consulting, accounting, economics environment).
- Skills and attributes for success.
- Broad understanding of business, legal, economic and financial services environment.
- Client Consultants effectively manage and grow a portfolio of clients…
Be the first to see new Health Economics jobs in Sydney NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.