You refined by:
Health Information $70,000 jobs
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (CAAC)
Alice Springs NT
$66,417 - $75,991 a year
- The Tobacco Health Promotion Officer is responsible for implementing local health promotional activities with a focus on tackling indigenous smoking initiatives…
$88,004 - $96,246 a year
- Coordinator International Student Health Promotion.
- For further information on this position, please ‘download documents’.
- Student Life and Wellbeing Centre.
$2,180 - $2,485 a week
- An exciting opportunity exists for a Health Information Manager with a strong interest in managing a diverse portfolio to join the Health Information Services…
$113,640 - $141,284 a year
- Eligibility for full membership of the Health Information Management Association of Australia.
- You are a motivated and enthusiastic experienced Health…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- You will be a part of a productive and collaborative team, who values working relationships and outcomes through open and inclusive planning, continuous…
- Bachelor of Health Information Management (or equivalent).
- An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Health Information Manager to join Lady Davidson…
City of Stonnington
$72,122 - $82,871 a year
- For further information on how to apply contact the Council’s Recruitment Officer on Ph:
- The successful applicant will have demonstrated current Freedom of…
$62,466 - $101,800 a year
- Opportunities for learning and development, including in-house training with My Health Learning and the NSW Health RTO.
- $62,466.00 to $101,800.00 pa plus super.
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- Be willing to complete a Health Declaration and if required undergo a health check.
- For further information about the Australian National Maritime Museum,…
- State Health Information Manager (VIC/TAS) - Phone:
- Bachelor of Health Information Management (HIM) and/or Master of Health Information Management or equivalent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.