Health Promotion jobs in Bondi Junction NSW
$1,197 - $1,951 a week
- Understanding of evidence-based health promotion.
- South Western Sydney Local Health District’s (SWSLHD) vision is to promote the health of the residents of the…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- We offer a number of staff benefits from tuition reduction on courses offered at TUA and TC, discounted private health and discounted dining and accommodation…
$31.50 - $51.34 an hour
- Tertiary qualifications deemed appropriate by the employer in health/welfare or related field and demonstrated experience and knowledge in planning,…
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
- Work type: Fixed term / Full time.
- Assist with setup of store promotions and visual merchandising.
- Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising, as well as experience in a…
- Specific health qualification not essential, however evidence of some level of work and/or study in health, community welfare.
- This role is a holistic approach to injury prevention and injury management through the implementation of risk management strategies and promotion of wellness.
$107,778 - $121,435 a year
- Ability and capacity to implement required UNSW health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to implement service promotion activities to UNSW researchers…
$74,338 - $84,116 a year
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities.
- UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is…
$54,220 - $79,857 a year
- Working as part of an established health care team the position will assist with health promotion and education for Aboriginal people.
- Where you’ll be working.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.