Health Safety Advisor Injury Management jobs
- Provide high-level advice to executive and management on issues involving health, safety and wellness.
- Maintain a hazardous materials safety management system…
- Provide specialised injury management service for a range (in type and complexity) of physical and psychological injuries and illnesses.
- Along with a hands-on approach to injury management/safety advice, strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, you will have:
- WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR.
$63,585 - $72,723 a year
- Experience in assisting management and workers in conducting assessments, inspections and monitoring compliance will be highly regarded.
$80,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience in injury management, workplace rehabilitation and / or allied health is essential.
- Reporting in to the General Manager, Health, Safety…
- Using your strong stakeholder management, you will drive leader accountability to continue to reinforce a strong safety culture.
$80 an hour
- Utilise your strong initiative to promote and maintain a positive safety culture.
- Enhance your career at Victoria’s leading regional health care service.
- Provide direction, advice and practical support to store area management teams on safety, workers compensation, injury management and any safety related matters…
- Advising on injury management co-ordination.
- Developing organisational wide safety alerts and initiatives.
- Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible…
- Support site management in achieving compliance with the Myer safety management system and work with them to identify safety improvement initiatives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.