Heavy Machinist jobs
Port Hedland WA
- Inline Engineering has built a strong reputation across Australia for being resourceful, responsive, and reliable specialist in heavy engineering and…
- Previous experience with heavy plant, earthmoving and/or mining equipment is highly beneficial.
- Cavpower Pty Ltd is the Caterpillar dealer for South Australia…
- Our client’s expertise lies within the metal fabrication, CNC machining & heavy engineering industries.
- My Gateway specialises in the employment of trainees and…
- Have relevant experience in medium to heavy industry workshop environment.
- No1 Workshop – Mechanical Maintainer Role – 1st Class Machinist.
R. Moore & Sons Diesel Engineers
- In addition to possessing a positive attitude and a desire to learn, the ideal candidate will be;
- Qualified Machinist or Engine Reconditioner wanting to work on…
GE Power Portfolio
- Complete Maitland Workshop Overhauls, Refurbishment, Repair and Maintenance of customer equipment (Utility and Industrial Plant) For the refurbishment, repair,…
- The successful applicant will be working in their engineering workshop working with medium to heavy gauge steel, will be working alongside qualified machinists…
- Metals engineering: automotive (heavy vehicle, light vehicle, body repair, motorcycle), boiler making, fitter/machinist, sheet metals.
Synaco Global Recruitment
$40 an hour
- Our client specializes in Engineering of Heavy Equipment for Truck Buckets to Draglines.
- Due to a high demand of work, they now require a Fitter/Machinist to…
- The right candidate will be very competent on a manual lathe and have experience machining heavy mining equipment.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.