Heavy Plant Workshop Manager jobs
- National Plant & Equipment specialise in the provision of heavy earthmoving equipment to the mining and civil construction sectors.
- So don't delay, apply now!
- Ability to manage and coordinate mobile fleet, machinery and plant.
- Allstaff Resources is a leading South Australian owned company who specialise in providing…
Perisher Valley NSW
$31.25 - $36.45 an hour
- Mechanics are responsible for the regular servicing and breakdown repairs of all Perisher vehicles, machinery and property.
- A current Driver's Licence.
NT Police, Fire and Emergency Services
Alice Springs NT
- Ensure compliance to Australian Standards for the servicing and maintenance of all NTPFES heavy vehicles, fire.
- And pneumatic over hydraulic systems.
- Repair and maintain rail mobile plant and equipment assets.
- Test and inspect new and altered plant for commissioning purposes.
- Managing a medium size Fleet including both heavy and light plant and machinery.
- Min 5 years' experience running or managing a medium size Fleet including both…
Port Hedland WA
- Follow procedures for workshop personal to ensure smooth workflow and quality of work within the workshop.
- Efficiently managing the day to day running of the…
Hutcheon & Pearce
- We currently have exciting opportunities for a qualified Diesel Mechanic/Service Technician in our Griffith NSW Branch.
- Ability to use computer systems.
- L Furniture and other heavy item transport and removal.
- Lifting of very heavy furniture which may require a two-person lift.
- Reference number: OZ2020-29-5181.
- Demonstrated experience working in the steelmaking industry and/or heavy industry.
- Engage third party site services (scaffolding, cranes, cleaning) on behalf of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.