Heavy Rigid $50,000 jobs in Melbourne VIC
$28.91 an hour
- Up to AU$28.91 per hour + overtime rates.
- Generous hourly wage and overtime rates.
- Great way to kick start your career in Agriculture.
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Transdev Mechanics are responsible for all facets of maintaining our fleet of buses to a safe and reliable roadworthy condition.
- Hold a current Victorian manual drivers licence ( medium/heavy rigid preferred).
- Metro is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride ourselves on our team…
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
- Come and drive for us at TNT!
- Operating since 1946, TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to…
City of Stonnington
$65,736 - $70,129 a year
- Current license for driving heavy rigid and Omni bus passenger vehicles.
- Applications close 22/12/2019.
- Salary: $65,736 to $70,129 per annum + Monthly ADO +…
$60,627 a year
- Band 3: $60,627 per annum (35 hour working week).
- Join Darebin City Council's Infrastructure Maintenance and Support team.
- A Current Victorian Drivers’ Licence.
- Fully sponsored, superior heavy vehicle training and a nationally recognised qualification (Heavy Rigid or Heavy Combination Truck license).
$32 an hour
- Use your Concreting Agitator Truck driving experience to help our client deliver concrete to their clients out in Epping.
- Full time hours - 38 hours a week.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- To be successful in your new job, you must have a minimum of a heavy rigid truck licence.
- This local council are seeking experienced Side Arm Drivers for an…
- Seeking experienced HR waste truck drivers in an ongoing role.
- Our well-known local client is rapidly growing and they currently require experienced HR Truck…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.