Heavy Rigid jobs in Melbourne VIC
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Transdev Mechanics are responsible for all facets of maintaining our fleet of buses to a safe and reliable roadworthy condition.
- Collections - Hook Lift Plant Operator.
- Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs.
- Citywide is a company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable…
- Fully sponsored, superior heavy vehicle training and a nationally recognised qualification (Heavy Rigid or Heavy Combination Truck license).
- Hanson is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of heavy building materials to the construction industry.
- We produce aggregates, including crushed rock, sand,…
- A valid HR Licence and minimum 2 years rigid driving experience ideally with some experience transporting construction material.
- At present we are currently looking for a Heavy Rigid Driver to commence work ASAP on a daily roster for Metro runs.
- Must be able to work early mornings.
- Valid Medium rigid or Heavy Rigid Truck licence.
- This local council are seeking experienced multiskilled HR Driver Labourers to join their Roads & Drains crew.
- Our well-known client are seeking experienced HR sweeper operators to commence immediately in an ongoing role.
- Primarily operating HR suction sweeper truck.
- Seeking experienced HR waste truck drivers in an ongoing role.
- Our well-known local client is rapidly growing and they currently require experienced HR Truck…
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs to Council's heavy vehicle, major and minor plant.
- Managing Plant and Equipment including waste vehicles, heavy vehicles,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.