Heavy Rigid jobs in Melbourne VIC
$28.91 an hour
- Up to AU$28.91 per hour + overtime rates.
- Generous hourly wage and overtime rates.
- Great way to kick start your career in Agriculture.
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Transdev Mechanics are responsible for all facets of maintaining our fleet of buses to a safe and reliable roadworthy condition.
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
- Come and drive for us at TNT!
- Operating since 1946, TNT Express is one of the world's leading providers of business-to…
City of Stonnington
$65,736 - $70,129 a year
- Current license for driving heavy rigid and Omni bus passenger vehicles.
- Applications close 22/12/2019.
- Salary: $65,736 to $70,129 per annum + Monthly ADO +…
- An MMU is a heavy rigid vehicle which is used to mix and deliver blast product into pre-drilled blast holes on the surface of Quarry and Mine sites.
- Fully sponsored, superior heavy vehicle training and a nationally recognised qualification (Heavy Rigid or Heavy Combination Truck license).
- A valid HR Licence and minimum 2 years rigid driving experience ideally with some experience transporting construction material.
$32 an hour
- Use your Concreting Agitator Truck driving experience to help our client deliver concrete to their clients out in Epping.
- Full time hours - 38 hours a week.
- Seeking experienced HR waste truck drivers in an ongoing role.
- Our well-known local client is rapidly growing and they currently require experienced HR Truck…
$30 - $35 an hour
- Skout Solutions are seeking 2x team members to join the Bushland Management Crew for Natural Systems based at the Mornington Peninsula Shire.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.