High Dental jobs in Victoria
- This position will assist dental operators to provide high quality, efficient and effective dental health care to patients in a range of settings and would suit…
- Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental…
- National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital…
- High attention to detail and accuracy is imperative.
- We are known for our long-standing experience and high quality.
- Track & Trace deliveries as required.
Hepburn Health Service
$51,183 a year
- An ability to provide a high level of care to dental clients and dental assistance to Dental Clinicians.
- Enterprise Agreement Classification Dental Assistant -…
- Working collaboratively with the NUM, the ANUM assists with the leadership and management of the team to achieve high quality clinical care in accordance with…
- The Dental Assistant is a key member of the wider multi-disciplinary dental team.
- Certificate III or IV in dental assisting.
- The Echuca Regional Health Dental Service offers a supportive and friendly environment working with our Senior Dentist, General Dentist, Dental Therapists, the…
- The Integrated Care Services Division offers a diverse range of programs and services which provide high quality person centred care to patients, clients,…
- They are a world leader in the supply of specialist dental materials.
- Located in the Eastern suburbs this employer has high standards of cleanliness, staff…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.