High School Teacher jobs in Melbourne VIC
- St Joseph's is a dynamic school with a high EAL and culturally diverse population.
- St Joseph's is seeking to appoint a part time classroom teacher to cover…
$64,964 - $74,622 a year
- The position of Pre-School Teacher will be responsible for delivering a kindergarten program to children the year prior to them commencing school.
- We are leading education providers with strong reputations for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
- Faculty of Health, Community and Life Sciences (Box…
- A critical component of this work will focus on increasing the knowledge base of staff within their school about student learning and high quality instruction…
- The role contributes to the delivery of a high quality service and support to all Victorian Government Schools ensuring timely provisioning and coordination of…
- Provide high quality customer service throughout the student lifecycle.
- The college has 24,500 students and over 1,000 staff located in 8 schools.
Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
$68,884 - $83,640 a year
- Deliver STEM-related community education workshops to a range of priority and special interest groups, including school students and teachers, using…
$72,083 - $97,812 a year
- Initiatives being evaluated are focussed on improving the quality of education through whole-school change, leader and teacher development.
- We are seeking an Early Childhood (Victorian Registered) teacher to join our professional team to implement and deliver an approved 4 year old Sessional…
Malvern Central School
- Our schools actively promote the safety and wellbeing of all students, and all school staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.