Highway Road Engineer jobs in Western Australia
- + Experience in highways, mining, urban, rail and bridge design projects.
- The position of Drainage Engineer within the Highways and Bridges Team predominately…
- Demonstrated roads, earthworks and structures experience.
- Georgiou is a national building construction and civil engineering company, delivering major projects…
- In this role you will primarily assist with the delivery of roads and highways engineering projects for our Transportation Team.
- Minimum 7 years in road design.
- An appreciation of road drainage design and ancillary road design elements including road signage, linemarking, safety barriers, and utilities is necessary.
- Sound interpersonal and technical management skills demonstrated ability to lead a group of geotechnical engineers in delivering solutions.
- Our projects are varied, they include passenger rail, light rail, bus transit planning, significant highway and major road upgrades projects, port and freight,…
- The position requires the ability to provide leadership and mentoring to small and medium sized design teams in development of repair schemes and detailed…
- You will be a Civil Engineer who can successfully deliver roads and civil related design projects.
- Are you an experienced Civil Engineer with highways, land…
Aptus Personnel AUS
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- An excellent background in the delivery of highways/roads/freeway projects (consultancy).
- Your salary is dependant on experience, but they are known for paying…
$120,000 - $180,000 a year
- Experience on MRWA projects is ideal, although other Main road experience will be taken into account.
- They are a large Tier 2 company which delivers highways,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.