Home Care Coordinator jobs in Queensland
- You will lead a dedicated team focussed on best practice health outcomes for clients who require home care services in rural communities.
Central Goldfields Shire Council
$56,513 - $57,741 a year
- Home Support Worker x 2 positions.
- For enquiries please contact Tracey Saunders, Coordinator Aged and Disability Service on 5461 0604.
$27.25 - $29.83 an hour
- Good interpersonal communication skills with passion for person centred care.
- For assistance with uploading your application please contact UnitingCare’s…
- Employee discounts on Car, Home, Travel insurance;
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, accommodation, dental care and more.
- The Customer Service Coordinator position is a key role within the frontline management team within Home Care.
- Monday to Friday - Permanent Role.
- Right at Home is one of the largest home care providers in the world, with approximately 600 offices in eight countries around the world.
$91,360 - $102,584 a year
- We are seeking an outstanding individual to fill the position of Program Coordinator, Chronic Diseases, Biology & Care in our Clinical Trials Unit here at our…
$70,000 - $79,999 a year
- The Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of two residential programs providing out of home care for six young people, aged primarily between 12…
- Under the broad direction of the Clinical Manager, Hummingbird House, the Personal Care Worker is responsible for providing holistic care and support to guests…
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care or Home & Community Care.
- Ozcare has been supporting Queenslanders for the past 23 years with a range of aged…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.