Home Services jobs in New South Wales
- An exciting opportunity now exists to join Australia’s largest retailer of candles and home wares – dusk.
- Posted on: 16 January 2020.
- With a passion for client service, you’ll work in a fast moving and ever-changing environment where you will be given the opportunity to take ownership and…
- Dentsu Aegis Network is a global media and digital marketing communications network offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services.
$57,850 - $62,860 a year
- Professional development and active participation in the service Quality Improvement program are integral components of the role.
- Learn more our network here.
- Newmarch House based at Kingswood is home to 102 residents.
- As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people…
- The ability to work close to home.
- Excellent customer service skills and a pleasant and friendly phone manner.
- What are you looking for in your career?
Hawkesbury City Council
$1,106 a week
- The Customer Service Officer works collaboratively within a team, delivering quality and responsive customer service across a range of Local Government services…
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- We recognise the value of Aboriginal staff providing health care to Aboriginal children and families that access the services we provide at the Sydney Children…
- Passionate on delivering exceptional customer service.
- We are looking for people with a natural flair for sales and customer service to join our friendly,…
- As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.