Home Therapy jobs in Victoria
- Residents living in our home.
- As the Health Assistant, your role will be inclusive of personal care, diversional therapy and general housekeeping.
- A separate Home Therapies Centre offers training and support in home haemodialysis, haemodiafiltration and peritoneal dialysis.
- One-year contract to undertake a radiation therapy supervised practice program, building in general radiation therapy planning and treatment skills towards…
- Smart phone and access to home internet required.
- The Lifestyle Assistant works with Volunteers as well as work closely with Therapy, and Care Staff providing…
$28.49 an hour
- Recreation, Leisure, Activities, Diversional Therapy.
- Classification SHADS Home Care L4 Yr 1.
- Community to remain living at home This assistance enables people…
- Key duties are the creation of therapy resources and delivery of therapy support to practice home-programs.
- Peninsula Health provides public healthcare services…
- Part time role is up to 40 hours a Fortnight with other opportunities within the home.,.
- Completed or currently enrolled in Certificate IV in Lifestyle &…
- Assessing and providing therapy to adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Health, Alcohol and Drug services including Home Based Withdrawal, Counselling services…
- The successful applicant will have a sound knowledge of appropriate therapy programs including art, music, gardening and animal therapy.
- Flexible working arrangements, varied hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- NewAccess was developed and is licenced by Beyondblue, it is an adaption of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.