Horse Work $113,000 jobs in New South Wales
$156,117 - $185,398 a year
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and harmoniously as a team member.
- Goulburn has horse and greyhound racing, skydiving championships, top class fishing,…
$199,627 - $214,247 a year
- These roles will be predominately appointed to work in the Emergency Departments.
- Extensive clinical competency and leadership skills to work in charge of the…
$465,000 a year
- Great opportunity to develop service and work towards accreditation.
- To develop the department into an ACEM accredited one and to work towards funded SRMO…
$166,493 - $205,456 a year
- Goulburn has horse and greyhound racing, skydiving championships, top class fishing, music festivals and much more.
- Goulburn – a city in the country.
- There are also horse studs, alpaca farms and olive groves in the area.
- From diagnosis to treatment the GP will play an integral role within the local community…
- Several of our GP's choose to work part time.
- Recreational opportunities include enjoying the beaches, bush walking, horse riding, boating and fishing, sailing,…
- Griffin, horse racing and golf.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and provide leadership of a team.
$150 an hour
- The tight-knit staff team and doctors work together to ensure a well-structured day to day flow.
- There are dozens of playing fields, an abundance of cricket…
$200,000 a year
- They are dedicated to rewarding hard work and innovative ideas and you'd have leadership with multiple successful companies in financial services and gambling…
$550 - $600 a day
- Horse Racing Data Modeling Experience Essential **.
- + Experience working within the horse racing / wagering industry highly desirable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.