Horticulture Council jobs
Northern Midlands Council
- The Horticulture Apprentice is responsible for maintaining and managing grass and related park areas/facilities.
- Council’s parks and reserve areas.
$36.51 an hour
- Do you have horticulture or gardening experience and love working in the great outdoors?
- Hourly Rate $36.51 (inclusive of 23% casual loading) (LGIA Stream B…
Surf Coast Shire Council
$61,339 a year
- $61,339 per annum (plus 9.5% super) + RDOs.
- The role of Parks Maintenance Officer is to assist with the maintenance of Council parks and reserves, through the…
- Demonstrated interest in the horticulture & arboriculture industry.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- Who you'll be working with….
- The successful applicant is expected to have demonstrated experience in horticulture maintenance.
- Package Value - $63,425.03 per annum.
Waratah Wynyard Council
- With a population of slightly more than 14,000 people Waratah-Wynyard is recognised for its productive dairy, vegetable, horticulture and forestry enterprises…
$26 - $27 an hour
- Operate small plant and equipment such as ride on mowers and horticulture maintenance equipment.
- $26p/h + super.
- In this role you will:
$86,710 - $93,907 a year
- As the successful applicant, you will possess a driver’s licence, working with children check card, tertiary qualification in horticulture and/or arboriculture…
$910 - $1,150 a week
- Salary: $909.50 - $1,149.50pw + super.
- Come join an organisation with endless opportunities, where people choose to work because they are inspired by the chance…
$1,042 - $1,136 a week
- The purpose of this position is to assist with maintenance within the horticulture services area including lawns, shrubs, trees, pathways and structures so they…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.